As our first Account Executive hire, you’ll be the driving force behind helping businesses provide their teams with great healthcare. You’ll work daily with current and potential Thatch customers, developing close relationships and acting as an expert consultative partner on all things employee health benefits. You’ll also play a pivotal role in shaping our strategic direction. This includes building out playbooks, fostering collaboration across go-to-market, growth, and product teams, and contributing to the foundation of our sales strategies.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual with high-energy and an ownership mindset who can navigate the fast-paced startup landscape. You’ll thrive in overcoming challenges, unlocking new ways to succeed, and continuously pushing yourself and our business forward to improve the lives of our members. As an early hire at a seed-stage startup, you’ll work with an incredible team and have an immense impact on improving American healthcare. If this energizes you, then we would love to talk to you!
- Build qualified pipeline and help our prospects navigate their healthcare strategy by understanding their business, then presenting tailored solutions that offer unique value
- Relentlessly pursue excellence in your understanding of our product, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Generate new ideas to create more pipeline, bring on more customers, and create the foundation of a repeatable sales process
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and customer success teams to ensure seamless customer onboarding
- Keep meticulous records, reporting on sales metrics and forecast regularly
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years in a SaaS sales role with the demonstrated ability exceed sales targets while improving processes around you
- A continuous growth mindset, with a desire to work in an extremely fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- We hire for potential — even if you don't meet all the criteria listed here, we encourage you to apply!
- Selling to startups, SMBs, and mid-market companies at an early-stage company
- An understanding of healthcare, finance, or benefits
- Success operating independently in a remote environment
We interview rigorously based on integrity, talent, and drive; the trust we display in our teammates from day 1 is a reflection of the confidence we have in this process. We aim to evaluate the things you’ll be doing every day as best we can, and we move quickly — the entire interview process is typically complete within 2 weeks. We will conduct the following interviews:
- 30 minute Zoom meeting to talk about Thatch, your background, and answer any questions about the role.
- 45 minute Zoom meeting to hear more about your experience and how you'd approach working in the role.
- Take home project to assess your functional expertise for the role you're applying for.
- 30 minute Zoom call to review your project with another team member.
- 30 minute Zoom meeting with one of our founders to discuss your approach to culture and our operating principles.
- Final 30 minute call to answer any outstanding questions.
Just send an email to email@example.com! Include your resume, relevant links (e.g. your website, Linkedin, GitHub, Dribbble — whatever gives us an idea of your past work) and why you're interested in the role.