Work with meaning
Our long-term vision is to be the default platform every forward-thinking company uses to provide health and wellness benefits. We believe we have a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of people by making healthcare more accessible and affordable.
We’re intensely focused on happiness at Thatch and committed to creating an environment where everyone can do their best work. In addition to everything listed here, you’ll get to work with passionate people who care deeply about the mission and each other.
Strong compensation packages
We hire top talent, and benchmark all salaries above the median for companies of our stage.
Significant stock grants
Every team member has a large impact on our success, reflected in meaningful equity compensation.
Great healthcare using Thatch
We provide 100th percentile healthcare budgets for everyone, which you can spend using our own product (🤗).
Flexible time off
We currently provide unlimited PTO, 10 paid company holidays, and flexible work options.
The best tools to do great work
Get a loaded Macbook Pro and a large, flexible home office budget to create your ideal setup.
Significant autonomy and impact
Own your destiny and do your best work in an environment free from micromanagement or bureaucracy.
These are the operating principles that guide our decisions and actions. They are the foundation of our culture and the compass for our team.
- Bias for action
- In a period of our history filled with uncertainty, there’s a hidden magic in taking decisive steps. When faced with a crossroad, even if the path is foggy, it’s often better to move than to stand still. Don’t let doubts anchor you; stride forward.
- Be relentlessly resourceful
- The most successful endeavors aren't just a result of resources, but of resourcefulness. In our rapidly changing world, the playbook gets outdated quickly. Be creative, be relentless, and remember that constraints often breed the most ingenious solutions.
- Create a high trust environment
- Every team member is a chosen ally in our quest. We cultivate this trust through transparent communication, heartfelt respect, genuine kindness, and an unwavering belief in the inherent integrity of every Thatcher. In a world rife with complexity, trust is our compass.
- Share information transparently and deliberately
- Our strength lies in collective wisdom. Opt for open dialogues, maintain public lists, and embrace platforms that allow teammates to contribute asynchronously. In the chorus of many voices, we discover our shared harmony.
- Think and plan in outcomes
- Always start with a goal and work backward from there. It’s the impact of our outcomes that defines us, far more than the efforts or resources poured in. Outcomes reign supreme; they shape our outputs and guide our inputs.
- Pursue excellence
- Settling for the ordinary is not in the DNA of transformative companies. Remember that “good enough” isn’t good enough; push yourself to go the extra mile to create high-quality work you’re proud of.
Open roles (4)
We hire remarkable people from diverse backgrounds. If you’re looking for a high impact role at a fast-growing startup, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for Product Engineers to join our team. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining the core infrastructure that powers our platform. You’ll work closely with our product and design teams to build features that delight our members.
We’re seeking our first Compliance Operations hire. In this role you’ll work closely with our in-house legal team to ensure that Thatch is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. Over time, you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of the licensing, reporting, and compliance practices that power Thatch.
Join Thatch as our founding designer. You’ll lead our design efforts across our product, website, and brand. You’ll work closely with our product and engineering teams to create a beautiful, thoughtful experience for businesses and their employees.
Join us as a product manager and obsess over our customers and product. You’ll spend every day relentlessly improving our product experience and delighting our users, working cross-functionally with an outstanding cross-functional team.